Competitive Salary (Dependent on Experience) + Great Benefits
The PBSA (Purpose Built Student Accommodation) sector is thriving and our client is looking for an Accommodation Manager to oversee their site in Nottingham.
If you have heard about the sector and are considering a move the good news is your don't have to already work in the sector, in fact, candidates with experience in facilities management, hotels, social housing, hospitality, leisure, lettings, serviced apartments and retail will all be considered.
If you live in the local area and are looking for a customer centric & people focused property management role this would be perfect!
The role of an Accommodation Manager is varied.You will be involved with the smooth running of the building and operations, to support in every aspect of the day to day management of the accommodation and associated services including: marketing, event coordination. building management, tenancy administration, customer relations and development of student experience and much much more.
Listed below are an outline of duties, however, if you are amazing with customers in a face to face environment and/or currently working in any of the sectors above then we want to hear from you.
- To oversee all operations within the building including FM, H&S compliance and management of a small on site team
- To drive occupancy for the site
- Ensure excellent customer service standards within the building and management of incoming queries/complaints
- Oversee the student letting cycle to to include some marketing activities, scheduling for availability, viewings, check in and out, inspections, tenancy agreements, rent & arrears management, student safe keeping & head office documentation.
- Relationship management with key stakeholders such as the University and local authorities
- Development of student experience programmes including the organisation of regular on site events
- Budget management and reporting
To be considered for and be successful in this role you will need to be 100% customer service focused, self-motivated, well organised and great under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within an expanding company and who wants a genuine opportunity to influence and shape the clients business moving forward.
Just to let you know that to apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK.