One of Microsoft leading Cloud Partners are looking for a highly experienced Azure Consultant to join their team in a Senior or Lead capacity. Day-to-Day you will be involved in the pre-sales, design and implementation of enterprise Azure Solutions, as well as driving technical and professional development within the Microsoft Cloud Practice.
Are you a Microsoft Cloud Consultants who has a background in...
- Design, deployment and implementation experience of enterprise Microsoft solutions
- Specialist technical experience in Azure:
- Azure IaaS/PaaS
- ARM/JSON Templates, Powershell DSC, Azure Automation
- ExpressRoute, NSG's, Site-to-Site VPN's, VNET's, Traffic Manager
- Azure Back-Up, Azure Site Recovery.
- Windows Server, Hyper-V, OMS/SCOM
- O365 inc Azure AD Connect
- EM+S (Intune, EM+S, Azure AD Prem, ATA, AIP, MFA)
- Current Microsoft qualifications, ideally MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
Candidates must be prepared to evangelise their technology area by undertaking activities such as giving presentations, writing articles, blogging and taking part in marketing events.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a Senior/Lead Consulting role with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who are committed to delivering quality solutions to its customers, whilst providing training and career development to their employees.
Sound like your next career move?
Get in touch with Oli Ridley via LinkedIn or apply below.