Azure DevOps Engineer
This is an opportunity for an up and coming Azure DevOps Engineer to join one of Microsoft's most respected Partners! The team focuses on delivering Azure Automation/DevOps solutions to their enterprise customers and is striving to become a thought leader in the space.
What we're looking for?
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has an infrastructure background, has experience deploying Azure solutions via Powershell/ARM/IaC but who also 'thinks like a developer'.
The techie part:
We'd love it if you had experience in a couple of the below:
* PowerShell scripting skills - whether that's in the cloud or on-prem (Windows Server etc)
* Experience in Azure: IaaS and some PaaS
* Experience writing ARM/JSOM templates
* Experience of working within a DevOps methodology, using tools/process for CI/CD
'Nice to haves'...
* Experience with Infrastructure-As-Code environment/platform configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell DSC)
* Experience automating Azure Infrastructure using Runbooks
* Successfully completed Azure based learning/certifications
What's in it for you?
Closely aligned to Microsoft, this Azure DevOps practice strives to work on the bleeding edge of cloud technologies, helping to design and automate complex cloud environments. The role will give you constant exposure to the latest and greatest Azure features and will help you grow your technical skills through funded certifications.
Sound like your next job?
Get in touch with Oli Ridley via LinkedIn or apply below!