To £40k Pro Rata (Maternity Cover FTC)
Property booking systems (PMS) such as StarRez, TCAS experience preferred, however, any experience with SQL, booking systems, CRM systems, customer database support considered.
Our client are a well-established and growing provider of private student accommodation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Manager (maternity Cover) to join their head office in central London. You work in a small team who manage their booking system (StarRez) and provide training to users across the business.
Working as part of the IT operations team you will be responsible for the clients' Property Management System and CRM system:
- Collection and analysis of management data
- Setup of business systems for new assets
- Providing systems reports to the business
- Systems training for staff
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Implementation of best practice
- Systems process improvement and development
- Development of customer experience
- Manage all upgrades to the booking systems
- Project management of the delivery of changes to the system/implementation of new systems
In order to be considered you will need to be/have:
- Experience with StarRez, any other PMS or customer database in a support / training capacity
- Confident in leadership with people management experience
- Experience of implementing systems improvements
- The client are looking for a technically minded individual with the interpersonal skills to be able to support and manage a variety of systems in order to ensure a smooth operational experience for both users and customers.
In order to be considered please send your CV for immediate consideration. EMBS Property are acting as the clients' external resource partner.
Systems Manager, Systems Administrator, StarRez, TCAS, Systems Trainer, Systems Support