CAD CAM Programmer, CAD Programmer, CAM Programmer, Offline Programmer, CNC Programmer, DelCAM, FeatureCAM, MasterCAM, AlphaCAM, Engineering, Manufacturing, CNC, Aerospace, Motorsport, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 p.a depending on experience
CAD CAM Programmer - Nottinghamshire, Permanent
EMBS are working on an exclusive basis, supporting our prestigious client who is a leading precision engineering company that is recognised as a market leading manufacturing business, located in Nottinghamshire.
The company boasts over 40 years experience in producing complex, detailed components for a number of industries, supplying lucrative customers across the globe.
Due to continued success, my client is seeking a CAD CAM Programmer to join their existing offline programming team, working on regular days, on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience producing programs for CNC Milling / Turning and Mill Turn machines.
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous offline programming experience - essential
- Sound understanding of Fanuc CNC controls
- Ability to produce complex programs using CAD CAM software
- DELCAM experience is preferable but other software packages may be considered
- Ability to create programs for CNC Milling and Turning machines, as well as Mill Turn machines
- Ability to work from engineering drawings and 3D models
- Previous experience in producing programs for complex components, ideally within aerospace, motorsport, nuclear, oil & gas or medical sectors
In return the client is offering:
- Stability & Longevity - Permanent position
- Competitive salary: £35,000 - £40,000 p.a depending on experience
- Shifts: Days with an early finish on a Friday
- Additional benefits include - 25 days holiday + stat, contributory pension scheme, company bonus, career progression opportunities and much more.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org