Offline Programmer, CNC Programmer, CAD CAM Programmer, CAD Programmer, CAM Programmer, CNC, Machining, Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing, Motorsport, Automotive, Defence, Location: Derby, Position: Contract, Contract Length: 3-4 months
CAD CAM Programmer / Offline Programmer wanted - Derbyshire, Contract
EMBS are working in partnership with one of our most prestigious clients as they look to expand their current programming team due to a new contract win.
Based in Derbyshire, this business is a market leader in manufacturing complex, detailed components for a number of aerospace customers around the world.
Due to new projects of work, an Offline / CAD CAM Programmer is required for 3-4 months.
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate
- Previous CAD CAM / Offline programming experience
- Ability to create 2D & 3D models using various CAD CAM packages
- Generate CNC programs across a range of machines using CAD CAM packages
- Experience in Catia V5 would be preferable
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Ability to prove out programs
- Previously programmed sub-assembly, precision components
In return the client is offering:
- 3 to 4 month contract
- Competitive hourl rates (depending on experience)
- Day shift position, early finish on Fridays
- 39 hours per week
- Modern working environment
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org