CAD-CAM Engineer, CAM Engineer, CNC, Machining, Engineering, Precision, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Location: Derby, Position: Permanent, Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
CAD/CAM Engineer Wanted - Permanent, Derby!
EMBS are in partnership with a small SME business based in Derby who are specialists in manufacturing detailed, precision components for a number of industries, including aerospace.
Working out of a new modern facility, our client is currently in the market for a CAD CAM Engineer / Offline Programmer to join their business on a permanent basis.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong precision engineering background
- Previous offline / CAD CAM experience
- Ideally created programs using DELCAM or Powermill / Powershape however other software will be considered
- Previous CNC machining experience - ability to set and operate CNC machines
- Ability to interpret and work straight from engineering drawings
- Knowledge and experience of 3D Modelling
- Worked with materials including stainless steel and aluminium as a minimum
- Programmed sub-assembly, precision components
In return my client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position
- Days - 37 hours per week (Flexible start and finish times)
- Circa £15 - £16.50 per hour dependent on experience
- Overtime: Available at premium rates
- Additional benefits available
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on either:
01332 581 533
07376 252 399