A Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) who provide Mid-Market to Enterprise (up to 3,000 users) solutions across the full Microsoft Cloud product set including Azure, O365/EM+S and Skype for Business. As a high growth cloud focused solutions provider, they have fostered an enviable relationship with Microsoft, giving them access to the cutting edge of cloud technologies.
With this growth set to continue, they are looking to further expand their Azure practice, providing both established and developing engineers/consultants the opportunity to work on enterprise Azure project delivery.
As a business, they put employee development at the heart of everything they do, offering opportunities to attain Microsoft Certifications with clear career progression through the consulting practice and into architecture.
As a Cloud Consultant, you will draw on your experience in cloud infrastructure project delivery to help build and deploy Microsoft Cloud Solutions. For this you will need to have a background in Microsoft Azure project delivery.
A Cloud Consultant will be expected to:
* Work alongside Technical Consultants to build, implement and deploy cloud solutions
* Work autonomously to ensure solutions are built and deployed in line with defined architecture
* Dedicate to developing a greater understanding of Azure solutions/products and achieving relevant Microsoft Certifications within a defined time period
* Azure IaaS/PaaS
* Azure Automation; ARM / JSON / Powershell
* ExpressRoute, ASR, Cloud App Security and other Azure related tools
* ADFS, AzureAD, ADConnect
* Working towards or achieved - Implementing Azure Solutions (70-533), Architecting Azure Solutions (70-535), MCSA / MCSE Cloud Platform & Infrastructure, AZ Exams.
If looking to drive your career into the cloud arena and reckon you've got what it takes to work with some of the UK's brightest Azure talent? Get in touch with Oli Ridley via LinkedIn or apply below.