Cloud Engineer (O365, EM+S, Azure)
To £45,000 plus excellent company benefits!
A Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) who provide Mid-Market to Enterprise (up to 4,500 users) solutions across the full Microsoft Cloud product set including Azure, O365/EM+S and Skype for Business. As a high growth cloud focused solutions provider, they have fostered an enviable relationship with Microsoft, giving them access to the cutting edge of cloud technologies.
With this growth set to continue, they are looking to further expand their Projects/Support team, providing both established and developing engineers the opportunity to work with leading edge Microsoft Cloud technologies.
As a business, they put employee development at the heart of everything they do, offering opportunities to attain Microsoft Certifications with clear career progression through the consulting practice and into architecture.
This role is suited to a Senior Infrastructure Engineer / Consultant looking to join a leading Microsoft Cloud team. The role will see you working across a mixture of support & projects for customers in and around central London.
Consult with customers (onsite or remote) to understand technical requirements, provide Pre-Sales consultations & workshops, draft specifications and present design concepts.
Implement and deliver Microsoft Cloud Solutions including:
- Experienced with Exchange Online Migration strategies and tooling
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Collaboration technologies, their implementation and best practice.
- Specifically, O365, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and Skype for Business
- Solid understanding of modern authentication protocols, Security Management, Access Management, Monitoring
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S) suite and/or Azure would be a real bonus!
What’s in it for you?
Not only does this Cloud Expert offer competitive salaries and benefits, they will also invest heavily in your career. Whether that be aiding you through online courses, booking you onto external courses or paying for Microsoft exams/certifications… this business will put your development in cloud technologies at the center of everything you do!
Get in touch with Nick Wesson on 07508 700976, via LinkedIn or apply below.