CMM Engineer, CMM Inspector, CMM Programmer, Metrology, CMM, PCDMIS, Aerospace Inspector, FAIR, Engineering, Aerospace, MOD, Defence, Nuclear, Position: Permanent, Location: Birmingham, Salary: Circa £38,000 p.a
CMM ENGINEER WANTED, PERMANENT, BIRMINGHAM BASED!
EMBS are in partnership with a leading precision engineering company that are looking to recruit for a skilled CMM Engineer who is wanting to join a business on a permanent basis, located in Birmingham.
The company is a leading business that specialises in the manufacture of complex components for the Aerospace, Defence and Nuclear industries to name just a few.
The candidate will be office based and their role will be to produce and prove out parts using a CMM (PCDMIS software) with the aid of CAD models and drawings.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to program CMM's using PCDMIS (other software will be considered as training can be provided)
- Ability to carry out 1st off inspection and final inspection
- Knowledge and experience of FAIRs
- Ability to verify new products
- Can work from engineering drawings
- Use of manual measuring equipment
This candidate will be building strong working relationships with the quality, engineering and manufacturing departments, ensuring that first offs and program development is carried out in a timely manner to support production requirements.
In return the client is offering:
- Stability and longevity - Permanent position
- Days shift - early finish on Fridays
- Competitive salary: Up to £38,000 p.a depending on experience
- Modern working environment within a progressive, growing business
- Plus some fantastic additional benefits.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com