CMM Engineer, CMM Inspector, Metrology Engineer, CMM Programmer, Quality Inspector, Quality Technician, PCDMIS, Engineer, Quality, CMM, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Location: Leicester, Position: Permanent, Salary: £34,000 p.a (£17 + per hour)
CMM Programmer / Metrology Engineer wanted - Permanent, Leicester
EMBS are in partnership with a market leading precision engineering company that manufacture complex, detailed components for a number of industries including Aerospace.
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking a CMM Programmer / Metrology Engineer to join their existing quality team, working on a permanent basis at their site in Leicester.
- Creation of new CMM programs, working closely with other departments including NPI and Engineering
- Improve and prove out existing CMM programs
- Responding to measurement issues and developing solutions
- Trainer on inspection techniques - both manual and mechanical
- Lead activities involving CMM improvement projects
- Lead Gauge R&R / SPC / MSA studies
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience working within precision engineering sectors such as; Aerospace, Motorsport, Automotive, Nuclear, Oil & Gas etc.
- Previously held roles within Quality
- Ability to program CMM's using PCDMIS software ideally (other software's will be considered)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Knowledge in MSA would be preferable but not essential
In return our client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position
- Very competitive salary - £34,000 p.a / £17.20 per hour
- Day shift - Early finish on Fridays
- Various added benefits
- Modern, clean working environment
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com