CNC Turner, CNC Lathe, CNC Centre Lathe, CNC Turn Mill, CNC Machining, CNC, Machining, Turning, Manual Machinist, CNC Milling, Machinists, Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence, Military, Precision, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: Circa £13
CNC Machinist Wanted! Permanent - Derby
EMBS are working in partnership with a small precision engineering company located in the Derbyshire area. The business has just moved into new premises and is continually growing. The company has very much a family-like working atmosphere, therefore the company cares about the persons attitude & personality as much as the skill set.
Our client is on the lookout for a professional, enthusiastic and experienced CNC Machinist who is wanting to join a stable business on a permanent basis.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to set and operate CNC Turning and/or Milling machines using either Prototrak, Heidenhain or Fanuc controls
- Programming CNC Turning and/or Milling machines (Desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience using Manual Machines
- Past experience working in or producing parts for the precision engineering markets such as - Aerospace, Automotive, MOD, Oil & Gas etc.
- Ability to manufacture small & medium sized precision engineering components
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experienced working to small batches
- Experienced in using various materials such as Aluminium and Stainless Steels
In return our client is offering:
- Competitive salary - Circa £13 (Depending on experience)
- Training Provided
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Holidays Package
- Plenty of overtime available at premium rates
- Free car parking
- Days only (Flexible start times ranging from 6am - 7.30am)
If you are interested in this position and believe you can meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on either: