CNC Miller, CNC Mill, CNC Milling Machinist, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Miller Setter, CNC Set Operate, CNC Setter, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, CNC Technician, CNC Set Operate Program, CNC, Setter Operator, CNC Programmer, Precision Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £14 - £15 per hour depending on experience
CNC Miller (Programmer, Setter, Operator) wanted - Permanent, Sheffield
EMBS are in partnership with a well established, reputable precision engineering company that specialises in the manufacture of complex, detailed components for some of the most demanding industry sectors.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to hire an experienced CNC Miller who can program, set and operate using Fanuc controls.
Successful applicants will be expected to;
- Programme, set and operate 4/5 Axis CNC Milling Machines using Fanuc controls
- Machine medium to large sized precision components to tight tolerances
- Ability to use overhead cranes would preferable but not essential
- Work from engineering drawings
- Self inspect parts using manual measuring equipment
- Machine various materials including exotic alloys
In return, the client is offering:
- Stability and longevity: Permanent position
- Competitive hourly rate: £13.50 - £15 ph starting rate
- Day shift - flexible start and finish times
- Overtime available at premium rates after 39 hours
- Additional benefits including contributory pension scheme up to 5%, sick pay, 25+8 holidays, long service awards, modern and clean environment, car parking facilities and much more.
If you are interested in this position and believe you can meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org