CNC Milling Machinist, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter Operator Programmer, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Technician, CNC Skilled Machinist, CNC Machining, CNC Miller, CNC Milling, CNC Machinist, CNC, Setter Operator, Machining, Fanuc, Precision, Engineering: Nottinghamshire, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £14 p/h
CNC Miller Wanted - Nottinghamshire, Permanent
EMBS are working in partnership with a leading precision engineering company based in Nottingham who are actively seeking a CNC Miller who can programme, set and operate, to join their business on a permanent basis.
The company has built up a strong reputation within the precision engineering markets for their ability to manufacture complex components for a number of customers World Wide.
Our client operates within the precision engineering industries including Aerospace, Defence and others.
A successful candidate MUST be able to demonstrate:
- CNC milling experience
- Ability to programme, set and operate CNC milling machines
- Fanuc control experience (HAAS Machine experience desirable but not essential)
- Experience running 3, 4 or 5 axis milling machinery
- Experience machining to tight tolerances
- Aerospace experience (advantageous)
In return the client is offering:
- Permanent position
- Night shift (48 hours per week, working 4 days per week)
- Hourly Rate - £14 p/h + Shifts
- Overtime ranging from (X1.25 - X2) across the week / weekend
- Additional benefits: Holiday entitlement, pension scheme, modern up to date equipment, long-standing relationships meaning strong/healthy order books.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on either:
Office - 01332 851 533
Mob - 07376252399