CNC Miller Required - Lancashire based!!!
EMBS is currently in partnership with a superb precision engineering company located in Lancashire. This company has over 20 years worth of history, so definitely has the stability and job security which you may be looking for.
Our client is on the lookout for a professional, enthusiastic CNC Miller who is willing to progress with their career.
You will be required to perform setting, operating and part programming on Fanuc or Mazatrol system controls
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- >A methodical approach and willingness to learn
- >Ability to set & operate and part program on Fanuc or Mazatrol system controls
- >Ability to fully configure 3 axis Milling machine without supervision
- >Understanding and interpreting engineering drawings
- >Past experience within the precision engineering markets - Aerospace, Automotive, MOD, Oil & Gas etc.
- >Ability to manufacture small & large batch precision engineering components
- >Ability to inspect own parts
- >Ability to multi-man machines
In return our client is offering:
- >Competitive salary: up to £28,000 (dependant on experience)
- >Friendly and family like atmosphere
- >Government pension scheme
- >20 + 8 days of holiday
- >Overtime available at premium rates
- >Succession planning and progression opportunities available
- >Free car parking
- Days only OR Rotational Shifts
CNC Programmer, CNC Setter Operator Programmer, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Technician, CNC Skilled Machinist, CNC Machining, CNC Miller, CNC Milling, CNC Machinist, CNC, Setter Operator, Machining, Fanuc, Precision, Engineering, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Location: Lancashire, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: Negotiable depending on experience