CNC Miller, CNC Turner, CNC Mill, CNC Milling Machinist, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Miller Setter, CNC Set Operate, CNC Setter, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, CNC Technician, CNC Set Operate Program, CNC Turner, CNC, Setter Operator, CNC Programmer. CNC Turner Programmer, Precision Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear: Permanent Position: Days - £12 - £15 p/h, Nights X1/3
CNC MILLER AND TURNER WANTED, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, PERMANENT!
EMBS is in partnership with a precision engineering company located in Nottinghamshire. The company we are representing specialise in the manufacturing of precision engineered components for a variety of industry sectors including Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Motorsport.
Due to a number of individuals progressing internally, this has created a handful of new CNC employment opportunities on the machine shop floor.
Our client is looking for both a CNC Miller and a CNC Turner who are seeking career longevity and has the drive to progress and develop their career within engineering.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently demonstrate the following:
- Strong precision engineering background
- Experience setting, operating and part programming on CNC Milling or Turning machines
- Ability to run multiple machines
- Experience with machining to tight tolerances
- Previous experience working on at various machines, ideally with multiple axis (2 - 7 axis Turning machines or 3 - 5 axis Milling machines)
- Experience working with Fanuc controls
- Ability to confidently read and interpret engineering drawings
In return our client is offering:
- £12 - £15 per hour (depending on experience)
- Shifts available: Days or Nights
- Nights at X1/3 and operating across 4 nights per week
- Days, early finish on Fridays
- Career stability
- Progression / Training opportunities
- Permanent benefits package including holidays, contributory pension scheme etc.
- Overtime available at premium rates
If you are interested in this position and believe you can meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on either:
Office - 01332 851 533
Mob - 07376252399