CNC Miller Programmer Required - Manchester based!!!
EMBS is currently in partnership with a superb precision engineering company located in Manchester. This company has over 100 years worth of history and a plethora of prestige behind it.
Specialising in manufacturing plastics, predominantly the petrochemical and oil & gas industries ensures a comfortable and clean atmosphere for all employees. Our client works with companies all across the globe, therefore, having a diverse customer base.
Having plans after work on a Friday night has never been easier, as you will be leaving the workplace in the same clean state you originally started in.
Our client is on the lookout for a professional, enthusiastic CNC Miller who is willing to progress within their career.
You will be required to perform setting, operating and online programming on Fanuc system controls, using a Dahlil MCV 1060 miller.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Manual machining experience is ideal but NOT essential
- Apprentice trained is preferable but again NOT essential
- A methodical approach and willingness to learn
- Ability to set & operate and online program (part program minimum) on Fanuc system controls
- Ability to fully configure 4 axis milling machine without supervision - Strong 3 axis millers WILL be considered
- Understanding and interpreting engineering drawings
- Past experience within the precision engineering markets - Aerospace, Automotive, MOD, Oil & Gas etc.
- Ability to manufacture small & large batch precision engineering components
- Ability to inspect own parts
- Ability to multi man machines
In return our client is offering:
- Competitive salary: up to £13.50 p/h (dependant on experience) + shifts if working nights.
- Friendly and family like atmosphere
- Calm and professional ethos
- Government pension scheme of 3% from employee and 3% from the employer
- 20 + 8 days of holiday with additional 5 days off for Christmas and New Year shutdown!
- Overtime available at premium rates: X1/2 Monday to Friday and Saturday, X2 Sunday
- Attendance bonus
- Succession planning and progression opportunities available
- Appraisals to ensure all candidates are on track to where they want to be with their short, medium and long term career goals
- Free car parking
Last but not least... FREE TEA AND COFFEE!!!
- Days only 7.30 am - 4 pm Monday to Friday
- Nights only 4 pm - 2:30 am Monday to Thursday
- Days & nights rotating
CNC Programmer, CNC Setter Operator Programmer, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Technician, CNC Skilled Machinist, CNC Machining, CNC Miller, CNC Milling, CNC Machinist, CNC, Setter Operator, Machining, Fanuc, Precision, Engineering, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Location: Manchester, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: Negotiable depending on experience