CNC MILLER PROGRAMMER WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE START!
EMBS is currently in partnership with a growing precision engineering company based in the Walsall. Our client produces high-quality precision components for critical engineering sectors. You will be in charge of running 3 and 4 axis machining centres which are running on Fanuc controls, supported by OneCNC CAD/CAM package. The ideal candidate will have experience in both programming online and offline whenever needed.
With orders confirmed for the foreseeable futures with some of the markets leading customers, they are currently looking for a skilled CNC Miller Programmer to join their team.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Solid background in precision engineering
- Ability to set, operate and program on multi-axis CNC Milling machines
- Strong knowledge of programming on Fanuc controls or ONE CNC CAD/CAM package
- Experience with working on tight tolerance, high-value components
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience with turning on 2 axis lathes
- Experience with OneCNC CAD/CAM package as well as Fanuc programming knowledge
In return the client is offering
- Career stability
- Permanent position
- Overtime available
- Paying up to £35,000 p.a
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to enhance their career and work within an innovative company that values their employees.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Machinist Programmer, CNC Set Operate Program, CNC Setter Operator Programmer, CNC Miller, Mill, CNC Mill Turn, Miller turner, Fanuc, Online Programming, Programmer, CAD CAM Programmer, CAD Programmer, CAM Programmer, Offline Programmer, CNC Machinist, CNC Technician, Setter operator, Precision engineering, Aerospace, Motorsport, F1, Oil & Gas, Nuclear: Permanent Position, competitive salary depending on experience