CNC Miller, CNC Turner, CNC Mill/Turn, CNC Machinist, CNC Miller Setter, CNC Set Operate, CNC Setter, CNC Operator, CNC Tuner Setter, Precision Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear: Permanent Position: Continental shifts - Days & Nights: Extremely competitive salary
CNC MILLER/TURNER WANTED, SHEFFIELD, PERMANENT!
Our client is currently looking for a skilled CNC Miller/Turner to work on a permanent basis on continental shifts, rotating days and nights shift pattern.
It's a fantastic company, manufacturing components predominantly for lucrative precision engineering sectors. Our client works with companies all across the globe, therefore, having a strong & diverse customer base.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently demonstrate the following:
- Strong precision engineering background
- Experience working with Fanuc or Heidenhain controls
- Ability to Set and Operate both Milling and Turning machines (Past experience of editing programs would be advantageous but not essential)
- Experience working with expensive materials such as Titanium, Jethete and Nickel based alloys
- Experience machining complexed parts for Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Nuclear industries
- Experience running multiple machines (Desirable)
- Ability to use overhead cranes for fixture transportation (Desirable)
- Experience with machining to tight tolerances
- Ability to confidently follow batch cards and Standard Working Instructions
In return our client is offering:
- Competitive Salary - Hourly rate: £19.69 per hour for both Days and Nights
- Overtime available at premium rates
- Shift available: Continental Shifts (4 on 4 off, days and nights rotating)
- Career stability
- Progression / Training opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous Holiday allowance
- PPE provided
If you are interested in this position and believe you can meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org