CNC Supervisor, CNC Team Leader, CNC Milling Machinist, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter Operator Programmer, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Technician, CNC Skilled Machinist, CNC Machining, CNC Miller, CNC Milling, CNC Machinist, CNC, Setter Operator, Machining, Fanuc, Precision, Engineering, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Location: Nottinghamshire, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: Negotiable depending on experience
CNC Team Leader wanted! Permanent - Derby
A medium sized precision engineering company located in the Derbyshire area. The business is projected to grow by a minimum of 20 to 30% in the next 5 years. The business has very much a family like working vibe, therefore the company cares about the attitude & personality as much as the skill set.
Our client is on the lookout for a professional, enthusiastic CNC Team Leader/Supervisor who is willing to progress within their career.
You will be required to set and operate CNC Milling machines on Fanuc system controls as well as supervise staff and oversee production.
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to set and operate on Fanuc system controls using 3 or 4 or 5 axis CNC milling machines
- Supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
- A methodical approach and willingness to learn
- Understanding and interpreting engineering drawings
- Past experience within the precision engineering markets such as - Aerospace, Automotive, MOD, Oil & Gas etc.
- Ability to manufacture small & medium precision engineering components
- Understanding of new product development
- Experienced in using various Composites and Aluminium
In return our client is offering:
- Competitive salary - £13 - £15 + shift allowance (OTE £19.50 depending on experience)
- Fresh breakfast & lunch canteen
- Private Pension Scheme
- Great Holidays Package
- Plenty of overtime available at premium rates
- Free car parking
- Double Days
If you are interested in this position and believe you can meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org