CNC Miller, CNC Mill, CNC Milling Machinist, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Miller Setter, CNC Set Operate, CNC Setter, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, CNC Technician, CNC Set Operate Program, CNC Turner, CNC, Setter Operator, CNC Programmer. CNC Turner Programmer, Precision Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear: Permanent Position: Weekend Days or Nights
CNC TURNERS / TURN MILL MACHINISTS WANTED, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, CONTACT 3 - 6 MONTHS!
EMBS is in partnership with a precision engineering company located in Nottinghamshire that is a leading specialist in the manufacturing of precision-engineered components. Due to our client's investment in brand new, state of the art machinery, they are looking for several CNC Turner / Turn Mill Machinists to join their team.
Our client is a widely recognised business, a successful tier 1 supplier to several blue-chip companies across the UK and Europe. Our client is looking for candidates to join them on initially a 3 - 6 month basis with the view to becoming permanent.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently demonstrate the following:
- Strong precision engineering background
- Experience programming, setting and operating multi axis CNC Turning machining centres & lathes
- Experience working on Twin Spindle, Twin Turret, multi axis machines would be advantageous
- Experience working with either Fanuc or Mazatrol controls (Smooth or Fusion)
- Previous experience on Doosan or Mazak Turn Mill machines would be preferable but not essential
- Previous machined complex parts for precision industries including aerospace, motorsport, nuclear, MOD, Oil & Gas
- Previously worked with exotic alloys including Inconel, Duplex, Titanium, Waspalloy etc.
- Experience with machining to tight tolerances
- Ability to confidently read and interpret engineering drawings
In return our client is offering:
- Shifts available: Weekend Days or Weekend Nights
- Competitive pay rates:
- Weekend days - £19 p/h PAYE / £24.80 Ltd
- Weekend nights - £21. 90 p/h PAYE / £28.59 Ltd
- Days - £14.50 p/h
- Nights - £19.28 p/h
- Overtime available at X1/2 on days shift
- Additional benefits available
Future shifts will becoming available for New Year / February starts which will include;
Days, Nights and Weekends so should you be interested in any of these shifts, please also get in touch.
If you are interested in this position and feel like you meet the required criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on either:
01332 851 533 or 07376 252 533