CNC Turner, CNC Turning, CNC Machinist, CNC Programmer, Programmer, Aerospace, Aviation, Nuclear, Defence, Precision Engineering, Permanent Position, Day Shift, £15 - £17 per hour
CNC TURNER (MACHINING CENTRE & LATHE) - PROGRAMMER, SETTER, OPERATOR - DERBYSHIRE!
EMBS are partnered with a leading precision engineering business based in Derbyshire who are a specialist in manufacturing advanced, bespoke components for a number of lucrative customers across the globe.
The client is a market leader in their sector and has built up this reputation by delivering excellence for over 37 years. Due to continued growth and expansion within their CNC department, our client is currently recruiting for a skilled CNC Turning programmer, working regular days with plenty of overtime available.
The successful candidate will need the following attributes within their skillset:
- Previous background within precision machining
- Experience programming on Fanuc controls
- Solid experience in manufacturing advanced precision components
- Machined one off prototype components, working to small batches
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- The ability to communicate with other departments/sectors such as - Design, CAM, Quality Control and Assembly Departments
- Previous experience working on Mori Seiki machines would be preferable but not essential
- Experience of working on multi-axis machines/machining centres
What will be expected of the successful candidate
- To machine to high standards and tight tolerances daily
- Setting up, Operating and Programming daily
- Support other departments with daily tasks and workload
The client will be offering the following to the successful candidate
- Permanent position paying - £14.50 - £17 per hour DOE
- Day shift with plenty of overtime paid at X1.5
- 25 days holiday, Pension and Private medical care
- Company Clothing & PPE provided combined with a modern working environment
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01332851533 / 07376252399