CNC Turner, CNC Lathe, CNC Centre Lathe, CNC Turn Mill, CNC Machining, CNC, Machining, Turning, Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence, Military, Location: Nottinghamshire Position: Permanent, Hourly Rate: Nights - Circa £12 per hour + shifts
CNC Turner Wanted - Nottinghamshire, Permanent (Night shifts available)
EMBS are working in partnership with a leading precision engineering company based in Nottingham who are actively seeking a CNC Turner who can set and operate, to join their business on a permanent basis.
The company has built up a strong reputation within the precision engineering markets for their ability to manufacture complex components for a number of customers World Wide.
Our client operates within the precision engineering industries including Aerospace, Defence and others.
A successful candidate MUST be able to demonstrate:
- CNC Turning experience
- Ability to set and operate CNC Turning machines
- Experience working with exotic materials
- Fanuc control experience
- Experience using twin spindle, twin turret machines (Nakamura machines desirable but not essential)
- Experience machining to tight tolerances
- Aerospace experience (advantageous)
In return the client is offering:
- Permanent position
- Night shift (39 hours per week)
- Hourly Rate - Circa £12 per hour + shifts
- Overtime ranging from (X1.25 - X2) across the week/weekend
- Additional benefits: Holiday entitlement, pension scheme, modern up to date equipment, long-standing relationships meaning strong/healthy order books.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on either:
Office - 01332 851 533
Mob - 07376252399