x2 CNC Turners wanted! Permanent position available!
EMBS is currently working in partnership with a prestigious precision engineering company who specialise in manufacturing small to medium sized components for a number of lucrative industries, such as Aerospace and Nuclear.
Located in Birmingham, our client is currently seeking a skilled CNC Turner Machinist to join their business on a permanent basis.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong CNC Machining background
- Ability to set and operate CNC Turning machines using Fanuc controls
- Experience in setting and operating 3 or more axes machines
- Capable of machining small to medium sized precision components for industries such as; Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas etc.
- Ability to perform first off inspection using manual measuring equipment
- Understanding of engineering drawings and the ability to interpret
- Previously worked with various materials such as Titanium, Inconel etc.
- Worked on small volume batch work
In return the client is offering:
- Permanent and stable employment
- Weekday Nights or Weekend Nights available
- Lots of overtime currently available at premium rates
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holiday
- Modern working environment and machinery plus much more.
If you are interested, please apply below!
CNC Turner Setter, CNC Lathe Setter, CNC Lathe Operator, CNC Lathe set operator, Lathe Programmer, CNC Turner, CNC Technician, CNC Setter, CNC Operator, CNC Turner machinist, 2axis, 3axis, CNC Miller, CNC Machinist, CNC, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Location: Birmingham, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: Negotiable depending on experience