CNC Turner, CNC Lathe Machinist, CNC Set Operate, CNC Programmer, CNC Setter Operator Programmer, CNC Miller Programmer, CNC Technician, CNC Skilled Machinist, CNC Machining, CNC Miller, CNC Milling, CNC Machinist, CNC, Setter Operator, Machining, Fanuc, Precision, Engineering, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Location: Staffordshire, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: Negotiable depending on experience
CNC MACHINIST WANTED, STAFFORDSHIRE!
EMBS are currently looking for a strong CNC Turner to join a fantastic precision engineering business. The business is based in the heart of Stoke on Trent, thus it is very easily accessible by public transport. The business is growing through a really good period of growth and is in need of strong machinist with a keen eye to detail.
The business has a strong family feel to it, so if you are looking for a large corporate setting, then this vacancy may not be for you...
However, if you are looking for a very clean, fully refurbished machine shop floor, with brand new top of the spec machinery and a great team of guys at the helm, do not hesitate to get in touch to find out more about the job!
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Apprentice trained is preferable but again NOT essential
- A methodical approach and willingness to learn
- Ability to set & operate Fanuc system controls using 2 or 3 axis Lathes
- Understanding and interpreting engineering drawings
- Past experience within the precision engineering markets - Aerospace, Automotive, MOD, Oil & Gas etc.
- Ability to manufacture small & large batch precision engineering components
- Ability to inspect own parts
In return our client is offering:
- Friendly and family like atmosphere
- Calm and professional ethos
- 25 days + 8 days bank holidays
- Plenty of overtime available
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Days only but may move into double days later on in the cycle
If you are interested in this position and believe you can meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on either:
Office - 01332 851 533
Mob - 07376252399