CNC Turner, CNC Lathe, CNC Centre Lathe, CNC Turn Mill, CNC Machining, CNC, Machining, Turning, Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence, Military, Location: Sheffield, Position: Permanent, Shifts: Nights, Hourly rate: £14 - £15 per hour depending on experience + 40% uplift
CNC Turner (Programmer, Setter, Operator) wanted - Permanent Nights, Sheffield
EMBS are in partnership with a well established, reputable precision engineering company that specialises in the manufacture of complex, detailed components for some of the most demanding industry sectors.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to hire an experienced CNC Turner who can program, set and operate using Fanuc controls.
Successful applicants will be expected to;
- Program, set and operate 2 axis CNC Lathes using Fanuc controls
- Experience with 3 or 4 axis Lathes or Turn Mill machines would be advantageous due to incoming new investment, but not essential
- Machine medium to large sized precision components to tight tolerances
- Ability to use overhead cranes would preferable but not essential
- Work from engineering drawings
- Self inspect parts using manual measuring equipment
- Machine various materials including exotic alloys
In return, the client is offering:
- Stability and longevity: Permanent position
- Competitive hourly rate: £13.50 - £15 ph + 40% uplift
- Permanent Nights: Monday to Thursday - 16:30 - 02:30
- Additional benefits including contributory pension scheme up to 5%, sick pay, 25+8 holidays, long service awards, modern and clean environment, car parking facilities and much more.
If you are interested in this position and believe you can meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on either:
01332 851 533 or 07376252399