CNC Turner, CNC Lathe, CNC Centre Lathe, CNC Turn Mill, CNC Machining, CNC, Machining, Turning, Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence, Military, Location: Nottinghamshire Position: Permanent, Hourly Rate: Days/NIghts - £8.50 - £11 p/h
CNC Turner Operator Wanted - Nottinghamshire, Permanent (Days & Night shifts available)
EMBS are working in partnership with a leading precision engineering company based in Nottingham who are actively seeking a CNC Turner Operator to join their business on a permanent basis.
The company has a very strong reputation within the precision engineering market, this enabled them to manufacture complex components for the most lucrative manufacturing industries around the world such as Aerospace and MOD.
A successful candidate MUST be able to demonstrate:
- CNC Turning experience
- Ability to Operate on CNC Turning machines
- Fanuc control experience (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to self inspect own parts using manual measuring equipment
- Experience machining to tight tolerances
- Aerospace experience (advantageous)
In return the client is offering:
- Night shift - 4pm-4am Monday - Thursday 48 hours per week (39 hours paid at basic rate + 9 hours at X1.25 + £15 per day clocking in bonus)
- Day shift - 6am-4pm Monday - Friday 47 hours per week (39 hours paid at basic rate + 8.75 hours at X1.25)
- Hourly Rate - Days - £8.50 - £10 p/h depending on experience
- NIghts - £9 - £11 p/h depending on experience
- Overtime ranging from (X1.25 - X2) across the week/weekend
- Additional benefits: Holiday entitlement, pension scheme, modern up to date equipment, long-standing relationships meaning strong/healthy order books.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on either:
Office - 01332 851 533
Mob - 07376252399