CNC Turner, CNC Lathe, CNC Machinist, Fanuc, Siemens, Mazatrol, Centre Lathe, Multi Axis Machinist, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Position: Permanent, Location: Surrey, Hourly rate: £18 per hour + shifts
CNC Turner required - Permanent, Surrey
EMBS are in partnership with a growing, well established precision engineering company with a world leading reputation for being a specialist in manufacturing complex components for a number of industries including; Nuclear, Aerospace, Automotive and many more.
Located in Surrey our client is able to design and manufacture components offering a multitude of services.
As a result of growth, our client is looking for a CNC Turner to join their business on a permanent basis.
The select candidate will predominantly be working in the company's sub contract division.
- Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes
- Set up tools and adhere tool management procedures
- Suggest and implement improvements
- Work from engineering drawings
- Strong CNC Turning experience
- Ability to set, operate and program online using Fanuc, Mazatrol or Siemens controls
- Worked on multi axis machines ideally
- Any experience in working with twin spindle, twin turret or live tooling machines would be advantageous
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Worked with various materials including alloys
- Adhered to high standards and tight tolerances
- Self inspect parts using manual measuring equipment
In return, the client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position
- Competitive hourly rate - £18 per hour + shift pay
- Hours: Morning and Afternoon rotating, early finishes on Friday
- Overtime available at X1/2
- Benefits: Company bonus, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, clean and modern working environment plus much more
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to Mat.email@example.com