CNC Turner, CNC Lathe, CNC Machinist, CNC Centre Lathe, CNC, Turner, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Medical, Defence, Location: Manchester, Position: Permanent, Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 p.a
CNC TURNER WANTED - MANCHESTER, PERMANENT
EMBS are working with a well established, leading engineering company that are globally recognised for their specialism for engineering and manufacturing specific requirements of customers within the pharmaceutical, chemical and other industries.
Due to new client wins and customer orders, our client is looking for X2 CNC Turners to join the business on a permanent basis.
Positions are available on both Days and Nights.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous precision engineering background
- Strong CNC Turning experience
- Haas machining experience is advantageous but not essential
- Manual turning experience would be preferable
- Ability to set, operate and edit machines using Fanuc controls
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Work to tight tolerances and high standards
- Worked with various materials
In return, our client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position
- Competitive salary - £27,000 - £32,000 depending on experience and shifts
- Hours: 38 per week
- Days - 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 3.30pm on Friday
- Nights - 2pm - 12pm Monday to Thursday
- Overtime available at X1/2
- Additional benefits available also
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com