Commercial Manager (Sales/Asset Management/Investment)
To c.£70k (Dependent on experience) + Bonus Potential + Great Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to join our client who are a leading provider of student accommodation with an impressive portfolio and exciting growth plans.
The role demands a highly self-motivated, ambitious, sales/target-driven individual who is also self-managed, flexible and has excellent negotiation skills.
Based within their central London office you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all property management contracts represent the company's best interests
- Representing the client to external clients including investors and universities
- Overseeing the sales team to ensure targets are met
- Coaching and development of the sales team
- Working closely with the marketing and operations team to drive sales performance across the portfolio
- Creation and negotiation of terms with all third-party property management contracts
- B2B relationship development
- Working with the CEO and acquisitions team to drive performance and new business
- Regular sales reporting
- Devising initiatives to increase sales and ancillary revenue
Our client are looking for candidates with:
- Experience within the student accommodation/residential/hospitality/PRS/Lettings/Property management sectors.
- Proven experience in leading sales strategies, managing & developing contract relationships to include Universities, external investors
- Proven people management experience
- Proven senior/external stakeholder management to including F2F meeting, tenders, negotiation etc
- Budget creation experience
- A flexible approach and the ability to travel when needed across the UK and Europe.
In order to be considered please send your CV for immediate consideration. EMBS are acting as the clients external resource partner.
Commercial Manager, Sales Manager, Asset Manager, Investor Relations, Relationship Manager