Customer Services Advisor (Student Accommodation) - 4 Month Fixed Term Contract
Mon - Fri (8.30am - 5.30pm)
£19,000 per annum pro rata (4 month FTC)
Our client are a leading student accommodation management organisation with impressive sites across the UK. They are currently seeking a Customer Services Advisor to work within their site in Luton, Bedfordshire. This is a maternity cover contract for a period of 4 months.
This is a full time position. You would work Monday to Friday (8.30am - 5.30pm). There would be some occasional weekend work required for open days.
You will assist the management team in providing excellent customer service to the students and be involved in day to day management of the site including tenancy administration, student experience and marketing/promotion of the site.
The role will be extremely varied and you will be responsible for:
- Providing a front of house service to residents
- Carrying out tenancy administration
- Handling incoming inquiries via telephone and email
- Carry out viewings within the site
- Preparing tenancy agreements and move in files
- Arranging maintenance repairs with Engineers
- Assisting in student experience events
In order to be considered you will need:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Computer and IT Literate
- Well-presented and a confident communicator
- Friendly and approachable attitude
The client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so don't delay in submitting your CV!
EMBS will be shortlisting this week!
Lettings Administrator, Property Administrator, Property Manager, Property Assistant, Lettings, Accommodation Manager, serviced accommodation, Lettings, hospitality, restaurant, retail, Hotel