Front of House Customer Service Advisor (Student Accommodation)
South East London
Mon - Fri (9am - 6pm) + Occasional Weekends
Salary - £20k per annum
Our client are a leading student accommodation management organisation with impressive sites across the UK. They are currently seeking a Customer Services Advisor to work within their site in South East London close to New Cross.
This is a full time position. You would work 40 hours per week Monday to Friday (9am - 6pm). There would also be some flexibility needed for events and occasional weekend work required for open days throughout the year.
You will assist the management team in providing excellent customer service to the students and be involved in day to day management of the site including tenancy administration, student experience and marketing/promotion of the site.
The role will be extremely varied and you will be responsible for:
- Providing a front of house service to residents
- Carrying out tenancy administration
- Handling incoming inquiries via telephone and email
- Carry out viewings within the site
- Preparing tenancy agreements and move in files
- Arranging maintenance repairs with Engineers
- Assisting in student experience events
In order to be considered you will need:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Computer and IT Literate
- Well-presented and a confident communicator
- Friendly and approachable attitude
The client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so don't delay in submitting your CV!
EMBS will be shortlisting this week!
Lettings Administrator, Property Administrator, Property Manager, Property Assistant, Lettings, Accommodation Manager, serviced accommodation, Lettings, hospitality, restaurant, retail, Hotel