Bench Fitter, Bench Engineer, Deburrer, Finisher, Fettler, Fettling, Polishing, Polisher, Grinder, Grinding, Engineer, Engineering, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Location: Derby, Position: Temp to Perm, Hourly rate: £10 per hour
Skilled Deburrer required immediately - Sheffield based
EMBS are a specialist business services company who focus on precision engineering companies to help support their growth, increase quality and reduce costs.
With this in mind, EMBS are working with a leading engineering manufacturing company in Sheffield who are recruiting for a skilled Deburrer to work at their facility as a permanent member of staff
The client is renowned for their excellence in manufacturing precision components for the aerospace & defence industries.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Follow work instructions
- Ability to use hand and air tools
- Previous Deburring experience
- Ability to Drill, Countersink, Chamfer, Trim Down, Polish, Saw and Tap Components to engineering drawing requirements
- Good computer skills
- Overall, candidates must be very hands-on, have strong attention to detail and have worked within a precision engineering industry.
The candidate is offering:
- Days shift - (Early finish on Fridays)
- Permanent Position
- Overtime available
- Hourly rate: £10 per hour PAYE
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com