Digital Marketing/Social Media Coordinator (Student/Youth Brand)
To c.£25k + Great Benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing/Social Media Co-oridnator for a student/youth brand based in Liverpool.
This role would suit someone with 1-2 years' experience in a similar role looking to take their next step within a vibrant and innovative team.
You will work as part of a small team to ensure the smooth coordination and delivery of a number of digital marketing and community building projects targeted at the student market.
You will also assist in the creation and delivery of a wide range of engaging, informative, easy to read and uncomplicated digital copy for the website, affiliate websites and social media channels.
You will manage their internal systems; liaise with media agencies and carry out competitor analysis.
You will focus on managing their social media output as well as content for blog posts and email campaigns.
In order to be considered you will need the following experience and interests:
- Previous experience within a similar varied marketing, ecommerce or advertising role
- Social media experience - massive interest in social media channels to include best use, posting, blogging and a genuine interest in how best to deliver the story/message and being able to adapt style to suit audiences.
- Copy writing/blogging experience - post education work experience, placement or 'in your own time' activities around hobbies, interests, events, clubs or promotions etc
- Experience of managing multiple projects similutaneously
- Experience of working with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Hoot Suite or similar
- Deisgn experience and knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator or InDesign
- Strong digital marketing knowledge including the use of CMS systems
The client are looking for talented, creative and articulate individual with a real flair for writing, a love of digital media, social media and a real passion for marketing.
Enthusiasm, drive, passion and attitude are key!
In order to be considered please send your CV for immediate consideration. EMBS are acting as the clients external resource partner.