ENGINEERING ESTIMATOR WANTED! PERMANENT POSITION - Birmingham
EMBS are in partnership with a leading, precision engineering company who are encountering considerable growth and require additional support within their Estimating / Costing Engineering department.
The business specialises in the design and manufacture of medium sized complex, precision engineering components that are supplied to a number of industry markets including Aerospace and are based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
The company is looking to continue to grow over the coming months / years as they have a very clear strategy on how to achieve this. They are a global brand with an established name within the industry.
*The main duties within this role are detailed below:*
- Produce estimates / costings for new and existing products
- Provide commercial feedback to both new and existing programmes, providing quotations and negotiating prices for prototypes.
- Track dates from enquiry to quotation completion to ensure that quotations are provided in line with the customers requirements
- Work with purchasing and supply chain to obtain supplier quotations for sub con and special ops.
*Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:*
- Strong precision engineering background
- Previous CNC machining background and be fully conversant in modern manufacturing techniques
- Experience working within an aerospace environment therefore knowledge of Aerospace industry specifications, processes and standards
- Ability to identify roots and method of manufacturing within CNC Machining
- Experience of machining large precision turned components
- Knowledge and understanding of approximate manning hours, costings etc.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Worked with various materials
- Strong communicator and able to work as part of a team
- High attention level to detail
In return the client is offering:
- Stability - Permanent employment
- Competitive salary: Circa £40,000 p.a
- Modern working environment with up to date procedures and processes as well as the latest technology and machines
- Pension scheme, holiday entitlement, perk box membership and much more additional incentives available
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial Engineer, Production Engineer, Estimator, Cost Engineer, Sales Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Power, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Defence, Military, Motorsport, Location: Leicester, Position: Permanent, Salary: Highly competitive depending on experience