Fabrication Manager, Welding Manager, Production Manager, Engineering Manager, Welding, Fabrication, Sheet Metal Work, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Nuclear, Space, Precision Components, Position: Permanent, Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 p.a
FABRICATION MANAGER WANTED - PERMANENT, LANCASHIRE
EMBS are currently working with a well renowned, fast-growing precision engineering company in Lancashire who are specialists in manufacturing bespoke, complex components for a wide range of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Nuclear, Space and many more.
Located in Lancashire, this business is in a commutable range for those commuting from Blackburn, Manchester, Burnley, Great Britain, Keighley, Bury, Rochdale and other surrounding areas.
Due to continued growth with new and existing customers, our client is in the market for an experienced Fabrication Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
The position will offer autonomy and a level of freedom to implement your own ideas and ways of working.
Elements of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and improving the fabrication department to ensure parts are manufactured and produced to high quality, complying with both customer specifications and industry standards.
- Training and developing staff internally
- Implementing new ways/processes to improve productivity and efficiency, reduce time/scrap etc.
- Identifying KPI's and ensuring the department is achieving/exceeding company targets
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Precision Engineering background
- Vast understanding of Fabrication - welding, fabrication, sheet metal work
- Previous management experience - leadership and motivational skills
- Ideally an understanding of AS9100, TS16949, ISO14001 standards
- Previous experience of manufacturing small to large complex components
- Worked with small to medium-sized batch sizes
- Knowledge of various materials including exotic alloys
- Ability to communicate and liaise with internal departments
- Strong organisational skills
Our client will potentially consider someone who has worked their way up from Sheet Metal / Fabrication / Welding into a Supervisor or Team Leader / Charge Hand position and is now looking for the next step up.
In return our client is willing to offer:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent
- Competitive salary - £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Day shift position
- Additional benefits available
- Modern working environment with state of the art equipment / machinery
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org