Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Assembly Fitter, Aircraft Fitter, Assembler, Counter sinking, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Location: Stevenage, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £13 - £13.50 depending on experience
FITTER - Stevenage, Permanent
EMBS are in partnership with a market leading, precision engineering company that specialises in manufacturing medium to large sized, high value, detailed components for a number of industries including Aerospace.
Our client is seeking a skilled Fitter to join their business on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting structures in trim and assembly jigs
- Drill / Ream / Countersink panels with Vanmar tools
- Fettling using appropriate tools and equipment
- Mixing and use of adhesives and sealants
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Mechanical Fitting experience
- Worked within a precision engineering environment on sub assembly or detailed components
- Ability to perform countersinking, riveting, fettling and other associated fitting techniques
- Ability to work to and understand engineering drawings
- Use of a variety of tools and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Work in a methodical and accurate manner
In return our client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position
- Competitive salary / hourly rate - £13 - £13.50 per hour depending on experience
- Day shift - Early finish on Fridays
- Excellent benefit package - Holidays, contributory pension scheme, health care plan, dental plan, shares scheme, life insurance, perks box membership for high street discounts and much more.
- Overtime available at premium rates
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com