Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, Aircraft Fitter, Assembly Fitter, Assembler, Aircraft Assembly, Aircraft Assembler, Bench Engineer, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Engineering, Location: Nottingham, Position: Contract, Contract Length: Up to 6 months, Hourly rate: £16.30 per hour Ltd + shifts
Assembly Fitter wanted - Nottingham, 6 month contract
EMBS are in partnership with a leading, well established, growing precision engineering company that manufacture complex parts for predominantly the aerospace industry.
Our client has both machining and fabrication capabilities, supplying parts to lucrative Tier 1 and OEM's across the globe.
Due to continued growth and new project wins, we are looking to recruit a skilled Assembly Fitter to join the business on a contracting basis, located at their Nottingham site.
The candidate will be working on morning and afternoon shifts rotating.
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong Mechanical Fitting background
- Previous assembly / fitting experience working within a precision engineering environments on small to medium sized sub assembly / machined parts
- Aerospace experience would be advantageous
- Ability to carry out various fitting and assembly duties
- Use of hand held and powered tools
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Work to high standards and tight tolerances
In return our client is offering:
- 6 months contract - could potentially be longer depending on the project
- Shifts: Morning and Afternoons (6-2, 2-10)
- Hourly rate: £16.30 per hour Ltd + shift pay
- Overtime available
If you interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org