Based in Nottingham with some remote working this organisation works with high street brand and has a prestigious client base. Working with Magento 2, the projects are exciting and challenging, due to the technical innovation squeezed out of Magento 2, this will definitely keep you on your toes!
Job Purpose: To be responsible for development and maintenance of multiple customer Magento 2 e-commerce websites
We're looking for a new Magento 2 Developer. We're seeking out a developer who is not only comfortable engineering the vital underpinnings of e-commerce, but also someone who is passionate about delivering an amazing user experience whilst pushing the boundaries of what Magento can do.
We want you to be able to think of solutions, be up to date with the possibilities and happy to pitch in where needed.
In this role, you'll not only be constantly pushing the boundaries of what Magento can do, but you'll also be exploring and finding creative and innovative solutions for other web projects.
What we are looking for :
- 2- 5 years of professional experience with Magento or similar.
- A working knowledge MySQL databases.
- A strong drive to get involved with top notch Magento development, front and back end, including theme, plugin, and widget development, as well as Admin UI customisations.
What would be really nice to have:
- A taste for irreverent banter and a generally positive attitude.
- Magento Developer Certification.
- Experience or interest in Shopify/WooCommerce or BigCommerce.
- Experience integrating with third party Magento Modules.
- Knowledge of the bootstrap framework.
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience of working with a LAMP stack.
- Experience working with GIT.
If you are reading this and would consider a permanent position we also have permanent opportunities available with a permanent salary of circa £50,000 plus benefits and some home / flexible working.