Front-End Developer - Full-Time - up to £35,000
Fancy working for a web intelligence company based in Derby? A company which makes software which helps people to understand, test and improve their websites? EMBS are now working with an exciting company, on an opportunity you wouldn't want to miss!
Keep on reading...
While the role with focus more on the companies websites and supporting web apps, there will be a number of opportunities to create content, ranging from podcasts and apps, to blogging and videoing.
If this role is for you, you will be offered some awesome perks in return:
- Your own choice of computer an operating system, whether this be Mac, Windows and Linux; you pick what works for you.
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible hours
- You will be located around restaurants, gyms, cafes, and close to Derby Train Station. What more could you want?
- Choice of displays and large desks - including stand-up desks.
- Your choice of gym membership
- Conference trips and training budget
- Aeron or equivalent Herman Miller Chairs
- Social events: cinema nights, lunches, activity days and more.
If this is something that sounds interesting to you, you can apply directly to the EMBS website, or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 07:00 until 22:00. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-barber-ba-msc-84905112b/
EMBS only work with the leading employers across the Midlands and take on quality led assignments with businesses who are candidate minded.