Our Client is a stable, established and well respected US owned corporate business that invests in technology solutions to ensure that it remains a world market leader. With a highly professional and innovative team of talented Software Development professionals they are investing heavily in building enterprise cross platform solutions that automate processes but also track and trace products as they pass through a highly detailed supply chain.
Highly complex, this organisation are taking advantage of data science, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence and they plan their future technology roadmap.
With so much focus on the future it is essential that they hire the right talent today and with big plans for expansion in the UK they are now looking to hire Full Stack Microsoft Developers.
About the role:
- Full stack development of custom application and web based software projects
- Working for an enterprise where technology is always at the forefront
- Working on a wide variety of projects for enterprise
- Developing products and applications to be run in the cloud on Azure
- Working within a DevOps / Agile environment
- Developing a mix of applications to run on web and mobile
- Creation and maintenance of clean code across all projects and solutions
- Opportunity to gain funded Microsoft certifications and additional training
- Occasional customer meetings on-site to discuss project requirements
- Ideally experience of cloud, web and mobile applications and products
- You should be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work confidentially
- You should have an awareness of DevOps
- You should possess strong and generic coding skills
- You should be an excellent problem solver
The position is working for an organisation who have a reputation to developing their people by providing training and via professional accreditations. The work environment is first class, offering a long list of benefits outside of the standard / norm. The team is very well established, there is very little staff turnover and overall this organisation can offer stability and a long term professional career opportunity.
For more information and to arrange to talk directly to our client please contact Laura Illingworth (Microsoft Recruiter) here at EMBS or call on 07944415395