Head of Operations (Facilities/Estates Management)
Manchester, North West
Salary: Up to £55k + Benefits
Our client are a successful property development, property management and lettings business with exciting growth plans! They build, let and manage their own portfolio of developments which stretch from Scotland to the Midlands.
As a result of their success to date they have rapid growth and development plans to double their unit count over the next 3 years. As such they are currently looking for a driven and forward thinking Head of Operations to lead and develop their team.
In order to be considered for this post you must have a solid background in facilities/estates management and be MIRPM/RICS accredited.
Our client are looking for strong leadership skills as well as the ability to assist in stakeholder management and pitching for new business development opportunities.
In order to be considered you will need:
- AssocRICS / MIRPM (essential)
- A solid background in Facilities Management / Estates Management at a senior level (essential)
- Experience of working with leasehold estates
- A focus on delivering excellent customer service skills at all levels
- Budget management experience
- Experience of delivering regular reports to senior stakeholders
- Experience of pitching for business development purposes would be advantageous
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle
Working alongside senior stakeholders within the business this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within an expanding company and who wants a genuine opportunity to influence and shape the clients business moving forward.