Help-desk & Onsite Support Engineer
Leading Microsoft Gold Partner
***Up to 26-32k + Microsoft Certified Certificates ***
About the business:
Our client are a Microsoft Gold Partner & Microsoft Azure expert who provide Enterprise services & solutions across the EUC stack, infrastructure and cloud. As a high growth managed service provider and they have fostered an enviable relationship with Microsoft.
With this growth set to continue, they are looking to further expand their Support team at various prestigious clients in Central & Greater London
As a business they put employee development at the heart of everything they do, offering opportunities to attain Microsoft Certifications with clear career progression into senior infrastructure positions and even consulting further down the line for the right people.
The successful candidate will be working with a prestigious, multi-billion pound global company customer at their head office, located in the city (London Bridge area) and will be relied upon to provide up to a 2nd line level support to staff members, including board level VIP personnel. The candidate will be technically adept, and able to demonstrate their ability to provide exceptional customer service.
This role is shift based, working 37.5 hours per week either 9.00am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri, or on rotation at the London Bridge site, Mon-Fri between the hours of 7.30am and 4.00pm or 10.00am to 6.30pm. Additionally, the candidate will need to be willing to be included in an on-call rota (approximately one week per month) plus occasionally working during weekends or evenings (at overtime rate x 1.5). This position also benefits from a generous 25-day annual leave allowance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to function well under pressure.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to work on their own initiative
Demonstrable skills in maintaining & supporting the following:
- Desktops, Laptops, Printers and Computer peripherals.
- Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10,
- Microsoft Office 2010
- ADSL/DSL Router /firewalls, Lan Switches
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2012, including NTFS and Group Policies
- Microsoft Active Directory
Advantageous (not essential) skills Installing, configuring or troubleshooting the following:
- Google apps for business (G Suite)
- Video Conferencing (Polycom)
- Telephony/VoIP systems
- Managed Switches (HP, Cisco)
- Routers, Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, HP),
- VPN technologies
- HP ProLiant Servers and Storage solutions
- Veeam, Backup Exec
Certification in any of the technologies listed above:
If this is the right fit for you, please contact Mike Beardsley on firstname.lastname@example.org, on LinkedIn or call 07495306696!