Field Support Engineer - Desktop/EUC - (Southern Region) -
£31,000 + expenses + funded Microsoft accredited certificates
*Microsoft Gold Partner*
Our client are are seeking a new IT Field Engineer to join our Southern Team. The main responsibilities of the role are to provide effective onsite and remote technical support to their globally recognised customers, for desktop/laptop/printer/application issues and installations as well as basic network/server troubleshooting and administration.
The Field Engineer will be required to communicate effectively with the customer and manage technical queries in line with award winning standards and customer specific SLA’s.
The role is primarily field based in central London and southern locations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line onsite and remote technical support.
- Resolve issues in a competent manner, whilst communicating professionally with the customer and members of the Service Desk, Infrastructure and Professional Services teams
- Prioritise, progress and resolve technical queries and service requests assigned to the individual in accordance with standard and customer specific service level agreements
- To be responsible for completing specific technical projects as designated by the Service Management Team e.g. Service Transitions, Projects and deployments
- Maintain personal qualifications and skill sets and ensure training is completed in line with business and personal needs
Essential Experience & Attributes
IT infrastructure support working across a range of up to date technologies including:-
- desktop/laptop/printer hardware
- Office 365
- Exchange 2013
- Windows 7-10
- Active Directory
- Apple OSX and iOS
- Deployment technologies - SCCM/WSUS/MDT
Professional Profile Pre-requisites include minimum of two years’ experience in a similar technical role.
Full clean driving licence is also a necessity.