IT Project Manager | Leeds/Hull | Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Our client is a leading IT Project and Programme Management Consultancy specialised at supporting IT transformation and business change projects across multiple sectors including Finance, Education, Leisure and Professional Services. Based across specific UK regions they now require 2 more IT Project Manager's to deliver multiple enterprise level engagements across a variety of Application, Infrastructure, Cloud, ERP and IT systems/process Implementations.
You will already be an IT Project Manager with a background working to pre-defined structured processes, methods and governance controls as well as change management process. You'll be involved in the swift adaptation to the current methods in place at the end client ie: Prince2, Agile or similar in-house methodologies. Applicants will also need a proven background in formal, structured project management ideally with some change management and preferably some IT application, infrastructure or ERP based systems transformation experience.
Applicants would have experience project managing at least 2-3 of the following:
- Software & Application
- Cloud Migrations
- Digital & Website
- Datacenter / Networking
- Office 365
- Business IT Change
- HR & Payroll
- Security & Cyber
- PMO Assessment
- Hardware rollout / Site Moves
Responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, PIDs etc;
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
- Draft and submit budget proposals, requirements, scopes and project resources necessary;
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company or contractors/vendors;
- Determine and assess the need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle;
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project teams;
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path;
- Develop and deliver progress reports, documentation, and presentations.
- Deliver release/go live successfully.
If you are looking for a challenging to enhance your skill set then get intouch with Greg Cork on 07496 035949 or DM on