IT Service Delivery & Management Analyst
ITIL/Problem/Change/Request - Path to Service Delivery Management
***Microsoft Gold Partner***
28k package including fully funded Microsoft Accredited Certifications
Who's the Client:
Our client are a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider offering exceptional professional development opportunities, fully funded training, a modern and relaxed working environment, and a friendly, people focused culture.
With a reputation for delivering unprecedented service quality to a wide variety of household name clients, in both the private and public sectors, our client are increasingly disrupting the Managed IT Services (MSP) and IT Outsourcing (ITO) market. Enjoying strong, sustainable growth and guided by an accomplished and highly experienced leadership team, they are the perfect place to grow your career and make a real impact on a dynamic and continually evolving business.
In the past few years our client have more than quadrupled in size, dramatically increasing both their revenues and workforce, and have got no intention of letting up. With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, they are interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent, to join our award-winning business and to be part of the continued success as they create new IT jobs in and around the UK.
Our client are seeking a Service Delivery & Management Analyst to take overall responsibility of and operate within any of the service management processes, across all organisations in scope of the processes. This may include third party and client-side resolver groups.
- Driving the delivery and effectiveness of all in scope service management processes including incident management, request management, problem management, change management, service reporting etc.
- Producing and acting upon management information, including SLA performance KPIs and reports to continually improve service quality
- Monitoring the overall effectiveness of service management and making recommendations for improvement
- Developing and maintaining the service management processes or providing input to client-side process owners if applicable
- Reviewing and auditing the service management processes
- Ensuring that all IT teams follow the correct service management processes
- Acting as an escalation point for the client and in support to the Service Delivery Manager
- Stay appraised of industry best practice and where applicable introduce as part of continuous improvement
Required Essential Experience & Background
- A proven track record in service management (comprising of incident, problem, change, availability & capacity management) and continual service improvement – ideally up to 3+ years
- In-depth understanding of service management framework
- The ability to work in a team as well as taking ownership and resolution of technical problems
- User and service focus
- Relationship building with mid-level members of an organisation – gaining trust and confidence from customers
- Can demonstrate IT related problem-solving skills