One of the biggest consumer technology brands in the world is expanding their operation in the UK and following significant investment they are now looking for hire across the Design team, based in Hayes.
With a highly recognisable online brand and new television and online campaign planned later this month, this organisation is already a household name for techies across the world and is due to get much bigger in 2019.
They are looking for a Creative / UX / Digital Designer who has the skills to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of brands ranging from web, social, print, and some motion graphics. The ideal candidate will have a strong, web design/UX background, which they will be comfortable (and enjoy) applying to all aspects of digital design.
A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required as the Designer will be called upon to be involved in (and balance the needs of) a range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to long term. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. If you are chosen for interview you must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of successful UX/web design and other technical projects.
Any experience in the following would be of interest, we are not expecting expert levels of experience. If you don’t have all these skills you will receive training. So think of this as skills you will soon have!
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop essential).
- Prototyping and collaborating tools such as Sketch/Zeplin and Axure.
- Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut, Dreamweaver) would be an asset but not essential.
- A knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3.
- Traditional typography and print skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of UI/UX techniques
- Knowledge of designing/coding for responsive sites.
You must be passionate and driven to continuously improve and develop your knowledge and skills in your chosen area. You must be able to show a personal online portfolio of work, which demonstrates your ability to design according to both your personal tastes as well as those of your clients.
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Conveniently located to motorway and rail commuter routes
- Free secure car parking
- Cycle to work scheme - option to join once yearly
- Subsidised lunches everyday
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers (if applicable)
- The role is based at our London office in Hayes. This is commutable from most London locations.
To apply: Please send your CV to Laura.email@example.com or apply directly through EMBS by applying to this advert, if you have any questions please contact Laura on 07944415395.