A global technology giant in Nottingham are on the hunt for a Cloud Security expert to join their growing architect team... have you got what it takes?
With the decision to pursue a cloud-first approach, Azure as the chosen platform, this organisation is about to under-take a multi-year cloud transformation of it's entire eco-system. Conscious of the ever growing need to ensure security and identity are taken seriously from the outset of the cloud journey, they are looking for a architect to define the strategic and technical approach to securing their cloud environment.
What we are looking for:
This is a versatile role, that will see you engaging with different work stream across complex stakeholder relationships. We need you to have:
- Experience defining cloud strategy for security and/or identity
- Hands on experience with Azure from a PaaS perceptive
- Ability to create HLD/LLD's for security solutions
- Ability to understand business drivers and how they effect the design of new solutions
- Engaging and influencing technical & non-technical stakeholders (to CxO level)
- Underpin transformation of the business by creating and owning the strategy for identity and security architecture.
What's in it for you:
This is an opportunity to join a global organisation at the start of their cloud journey, helping them to define cloud security strategy and leading the transition of legacy products and services into the cloud era.
On top of that, there is a HIGHLY competitive salary + bonus aligned to the role (I can't openly advertise this but give me a call and more than happy to run through the details!) as well as career progression in a global organisation.
What are you waiting for!
Apply with your CV below or get in touch with me (Oli Ridley) via LinkedIn!