Lettings Advisor (Student Accommodation) - 7 Month Fixed Term Contract
Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £22.5k Pro Rata
Our client are a leading student accommodation management organisation with impressive sites across the UK. Due to their continued growth they are currently seeking a Lettings Advisor to work in their site in Birmingham on an initial fixed term contract for 7 months however permanent opportunities may well exist beyond this point.
The role demands a highly self-motivated, ambitious, sales/target-driven individual who is also self-managed, flexible and has excellent customer service skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the promotion of the site and implement sales strategies
- Handling social media, telephone and email inquiries
- Conducting viewings within the site
- Ensuring that all leads are followed up appropriately and in a timely manner
- Meeting sales targets whilst ensuring customer satisfaction
- Weekly reporting
- Ensuring the site is presentable at all times
- Promotional activity within the local area
- Represent the client at housing fairs
- Ensure a welcoming environment to all students and visitors to the site
In order to be considered you need to have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in sales / customer service / lettings ideally within the student accommodation, hospitality or retail sectors
- A confident, outgoing and friendly attitude
- Great customer service experience - ideally face to face due to the nature of the role
- Impeccable attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A passion for driving standards
In order to be considered please send your CV for immediate consideration. EMBS are acting as the clients' external resource partner.