North West London
Salary: Up to £25k Pro Rata - 4 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client are a leading student accommodation management organisation with impressive sites across the UK. Due to their continued growth they are currently seeking a Lettings Advisor to work in their site in North West London on an initial fixed term contract for c.4 months (until the end of September 2019) however permanent opportunities may well exist beyond this point.
The role demands a highly self-motivated, ambitious, sales/target-driven individual who is also self-managed, flexible and has excellent customer service skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the promotion of the site and implement sales strategies
- Handling social media, telephone and email inquiries
- Conducting viewings within the site
- Ensuring that all leads are followed up appropriately and in a timely manner
- Meeting sales targets whilst ensuring customer satisfaction
- Weekly reporting
- Ensuring the site is presentable at all times
- Promotional activity within the local area
- Represent the client at housing fairs
- Ensure a welcoming environment to all students and visitors to the site
In order to be considered you need to have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in sales / customer service / lettings / leisure membership sales, student accommodation, hospitality or retail sectors
- A confident, outgoing and friendly attitude
- Great customer service experience - ideally face to face due to the nature of the role
- Impeccable attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A passion for driving standards
In order to be considered please send your CV for immediate consideration. EMBS are acting as the clients' external resource partner.